Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded 10% lower against the US dollar. Bitcoin Private has a total market cap of $2.47 million and approximately $48.79 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.52 or 0.00003132 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.54 or 0.00257801 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.60 or 0.00088495 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00055460 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00002167 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001170 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000220 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on March 3rd, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,815,307 coins and its circulating supply is 4,785,761 coins. Bitcoin Private’s official website is btcprivate.org. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is https://reddit.com/r/btc_private and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.