EAC (EAC) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 24th. One EAC token can currently be bought for $0.23 or 0.00001403 BTC on popular exchanges. EAC has a total market capitalization of $69.63 million and approximately $21,482.39 worth of EAC was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, EAC has traded 62.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $77.48 or 0.00468522 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00025461 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00001679 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001274 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00018126 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
EAC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 30th, 2021. EAC’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,000,000 tokens. EAC’s official website is eacplatform.io. EAC’s official Twitter account is @eacplatform.
EAC Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EAC should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.