Great Atlantic Resources Corp. (CVE:GR – Get Rating) Director Christopher Ross Anderson purchased 305,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, November 24th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of C$0.05 per share, for a total transaction of C$13,725.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 4,736,713 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately C$213,152.09.
Christopher Ross Anderson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 9th, Christopher Ross Anderson purchased 736,000 shares of Great Atlantic Resources stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of C$0.03 per share, for a total transaction of C$22,080.00.
- On Monday, September 19th, Christopher Ross Anderson sold 289,000 shares of Great Atlantic Resources stock. The shares were sold at an average price of C$0.06, for a total transaction of C$15,895.00.
Great Atlantic Resources Price Performance
Shares of GR remained flat at C$0.04 during trading hours on Thursday. 51,000 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 78,345. The stock has a market capitalization of C$1.28 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.17. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of C$0.04 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$0.08. Great Atlantic Resources Corp. has a 52 week low of C$0.03 and a 52 week high of C$0.32. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.64, a quick ratio of 0.84 and a current ratio of 1.60.
Great Atlantic Resources Company Profile
Great Atlantic Resources Corp., an exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of mineral properties in Atlantic Canada region. It explores for gold, silver, lead, zinc, tungsten, antimony, copper, nickel, cobalt, vanadium, and other precious and base metals. The company holds interest in the Golden Promise project comprising 16 mineral licenses covering an area of approximately 16,525 hectares located in central Newfoundland.
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Great Atlantic Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Great Atlantic Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.