Mad Paws Holdings Limited (ASX:MPA – Get Rating) insider Jan Pacas acquired 75,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, November 23rd. The stock was purchased at an average price of A$0.14 ($0.09) per share, with a total value of A$10,350.00 ($6,854.30).
Mad Paws Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.96, a current ratio of 0.92 and a quick ratio of 0.72.
About Mad Paws
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Mad Paws Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mad Paws and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.