Orchid (OXT) traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. One Orchid token can now be bought for $0.0802 or 0.00000484 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Orchid has a market capitalization of $55.37 million and approximately $1.57 million worth of Orchid was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Orchid has traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16,574.25 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00010511 BTC.
- VRES (VRS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00007760 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00037258 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.73 or 0.00040610 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00005984 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00021682 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $39.56 or 0.00238675 BTC.
- Maiar DEX (MEX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000140 BTC.
Orchid (CRYPTO:OXT) is a token. It launched on December 3rd, 2019. Orchid’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 690,690,084 tokens. Orchid’s official message board is blog.orchid.com. The official website for Orchid is www.orchid.com. The Reddit community for Orchid is https://reddit.com/r/orchid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Orchid’s official Twitter account is @orchidprotocol.
Buying and Selling Orchid
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orchid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orchid should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Orchid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orchid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orchid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.