Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 24th. One Qtum coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.15 or 0.00012952 BTC on major exchanges. Qtum has a market cap of $224.42 million and approximately $25.52 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Qtum has traded 5.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,201.65 or 0.07242039 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001899 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00032726 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.92 or 0.00077841 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.07 or 0.00060714 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001455 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00009916 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00023405 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000297 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
Qtum (CRYPTO:QTUM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 3.0 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 19th, 2016. Qtum’s total supply is 107,822,406 coins and its circulating supply is 104,425,436 coins. Qtum’s official website is qtum.org. The Reddit community for Qtum is https://reddit.com/r/qtum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qtum’s official Twitter account is @qtum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Qtum Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.