Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 24th. One Zcash coin can now be purchased for $42.54 or 0.00257801 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Zcash has traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar. Zcash has a market cap of $671.06 million and approximately $46.97 million worth of Zcash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.60 or 0.00088495 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00055460 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00002167 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001170 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00003132 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000220 BTC.
Zcash Coin Profile
Zcash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 28th, 2016. Zcash’s total supply is 15,775,062 coins. Zcash’s official message board is forum.z.cash. Zcash’s official website is z.cash. Zcash’s official Twitter account is @electriccoinco and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zcash is https://reddit.com/r/zec and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Zcash
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.