Ballantyne Strong Price Performance
Shares of BTN opened at $2.25 on Monday. Ballantyne Strong has a 1-year low of $1.93 and a 1-year high of $3.43. The stock has a market cap of $43.81 million, a PE ratio of -4.79 and a beta of 1.34. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $2.28 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $2.50. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11, a current ratio of 1.28 and a quick ratio of 1.02.
Ballantyne Strong Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ballantyne Strong (BTN)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Ballantyne Strong Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ballantyne Strong and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.