Separately, TheStreet lowered Charles & Colvard, Ltd. from a c rating to a d+ rating in a research note on Friday, November 4th.
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. Price Performance
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. stock opened at $0.93 on Monday. Charles & Colvard, Ltd. has a one year low of $0.90 and a one year high of $3.20. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $1.00 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.20. The firm has a market capitalization of $28.22 million, a P/E ratio of 46.52 and a beta of 0.63.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. Company Profile
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. operates as a fine jewelry company in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Online Channels and Traditional. It manufactures, markets, and distributes moissanite jewels and finished moissanite jewelry under the Charles & Colvard Created Moissanite brand; and premium moissanite gemstones under the Forever One brand name.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (CTHR)
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
Receive News & Ratings for Charles & Colvard Ltd. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Charles & Colvard Ltd. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.