StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Comstock Holding Companies (NASDAQ:CHCI – Get Rating) in a research note released on Monday. The firm issued a buy rating on the construction company’s stock.
Comstock Holding Companies Stock Performance
Shares of CHCI stock opened at $4.40 on Monday. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $4.13 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $4.35. Comstock Holding Companies has a 52-week low of $3.59 and a 52-week high of $6.10. The stock has a market cap of $41.67 million, a PE ratio of 2.50 and a beta of 1.07.
About Comstock Holding Companies
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Comstock Holding Companies (CHCI)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Comstock Holding Companies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Comstock Holding Companies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.