Eltek Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ ELTK opened at $3.96 on Monday. The company has a current ratio of 2.35, a quick ratio of 1.88 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $3.73 and a 200-day simple moving average of $3.93. The company has a market cap of $23.17 million, a PE ratio of 3.74 and a beta of -1.43. Eltek has a 12-month low of $3.52 and a 12-month high of $4.80.
Eltek Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eltek (ELTK)
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
Receive News & Ratings for Eltek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eltek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.