NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 24th. NEAR Protocol has a total market capitalization of $1.33 billion and approximately $93.05 million worth of NEAR Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, NEAR Protocol has traded 13% lower against the US dollar. One NEAR Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.61 or 0.00009747 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00076542 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00060105 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00023016 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00005359 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- TerraClassicUSD (USTC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000123 BTC.
NEAR Protocol Profile
NEAR uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 14th, 2020. NEAR Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 830,338,531 coins. NEAR Protocol’s official Twitter account is @nearprotocol. NEAR Protocol’s official message board is near.org/blog. The official website for NEAR Protocol is near.org.
Buying and Selling NEAR Protocol
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEAR Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEAR Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEAR Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEAR Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEAR Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.