Flexible Solutions International Trading Up 0.3 %
FSI opened at $3.11 on Monday. The company has a current ratio of 2.58, a quick ratio of 1.28 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14. The stock has a market capitalization of $38.53 million, a PE ratio of 9.72 and a beta of 1.74. Flexible Solutions International has a 1-year low of $1.51 and a 1-year high of $4.50. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $2.73 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $2.51.
Flexible Solutions International Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Flexible Solutions International (FSI)
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for Flexible Solutions International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flexible Solutions International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.