WidePoint Trading Up 2.8 %
WidePoint stock opened at $2.21 on Monday. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $2.29 and a 200-day moving average of $2.50. The firm has a market cap of $19.29 million, a P/E ratio of -1.27 and a beta of 1.14. WidePoint has a 1-year low of $1.88 and a 1-year high of $4.81.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WidePoint (WYY)
- Microsoft Shares: Is it Time to Back Up the Truck?
- Institutional Support for Analog Devices Remains High
- Salesforce Cuts Labor, Shows Strong Earnings Despite Challenges
- Is the 60/40 Portfolio Mix Still in Vogue?
- Three CBD Stocks to Dominate a Budding Industry
Receive News & Ratings for WidePoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WidePoint and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.