Substratum (SUB) traded down 12.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 24th. One Substratum token can now be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Substratum has traded down 12.4% against the dollar. Substratum has a total market capitalization of $328,651.30 and $38.95 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00010000 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.13 or 0.00049161 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00030544 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00017806 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00004411 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.62 or 0.00214740 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002888 BTC.
Substratum is a token. Its genesis date was July 25th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @substratumnet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Substratum is https://reddit.com/r/substratumnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Substratum Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.