Cronos (CRO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 25th. Over the last week, Cronos has traded 9.2% higher against the dollar. Cronos has a market capitalization of $2.03 billion and $40.29 million worth of Cronos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cronos token can currently be bought for $0.0802 or 0.00000353 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00076791 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.96 or 0.00057017 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00010644 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00001042 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00024834 BTC.
- PayProtocol Paycoin (PCI) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004358 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Moonbeam (GLMR) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00001960 BTC.
CRO uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 14th, 2019. Cronos’ total supply is 30,263,013,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,263,013,692 tokens. Cronos’ official Twitter account is @cryptocom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cronos is https://reddit.com/r/crypto_com and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Cronos is blog.crypto.com. Cronos’ official website is www.crypto.com/en/chain.
Cronos Token Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cronos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cronos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cronos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cronos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cronos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.