Dawn Protocol (DAWN) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. Over the last week, Dawn Protocol has traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dawn Protocol has a total market capitalization of $51.30 million and $5.74 million worth of Dawn Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dawn Protocol token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.69 or 0.00002939 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $94.34 or 0.00403055 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6,621.94 or 0.28292195 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.79 or 0.00580162 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000173 BTC.
Dawn Protocol Token Profile
Dawn Protocol was first traded on May 5th, 2020. Dawn Protocol’s total supply is 76,588,157 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,464,266 tokens. The official website for Dawn Protocol is dawn.org. Dawn Protocol’s official Twitter account is @dawnprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dawn Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/@dawnprotocol.
Dawn Protocol Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dawn Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dawn Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dawn Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dawn Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dawn Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.