Decentralized Social (DESO) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. One Decentralized Social coin can currently be purchased for approximately $9.63 or 0.00042049 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Decentralized Social has a total market cap of $101.45 million and $467,438.03 worth of Decentralized Social was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Decentralized Social has traded 8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $92.14 or 0.00405581 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,467.77 or 0.28468789 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.42 or 0.00596070 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000177 BTC.
Decentralized Social Coin Profile
Decentralized Social launched on March 1st, 2021. Decentralized Social’s total supply is 10,808,492 coins and its circulating supply is 10,532,253 coins. Decentralized Social’s official website is deso.com. The Reddit community for Decentralized Social is https://reddit.com/r/deso and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Decentralized Social is blog.deso.com. Decentralized Social’s official Twitter account is @desoprotocol.
Buying and Selling Decentralized Social
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decentralized Social directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Decentralized Social should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Decentralized Social using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Decentralized Social Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decentralized Social and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.