Shares of Gulf Keystone Petroleum Limited (OTCMKTS:GUKYF – Get Rating) shot up 2% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $2.50 and last traded at $2.50. 75,700 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 362% from the average session volume of 16,380 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.45.
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Trading Down 1.2 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $2.46 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $2.56.
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Company Profile
Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd. is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq and the Republic of Algeria. It operates through the following segments: Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Corporate, and Algeria. The Kurdistan Region of Iraq segment comprises of the Shaikan and the Erbil office which provides support to the operations in Kurdistan, as well as segmental information relating to the previously held Akri-Bijeel, Sheikh Adi and Ber Bahr blocks.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Gulf Keystone Petroleum (GUKYF)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Gulf Keystone Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gulf Keystone Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.