Shares of Keppel Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:KPELY – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $11.49 and last traded at $11.23, with a volume of 70493 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $11.12.
Keppel Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $10.81 and a 200 day moving average of $10.25.
Keppel Corp. Ltd. is an investment holding and management company, which engages in the provision of offshore & marine engineering and construction services. It operates through the following segments: Offshore & Marine, Infrastructure & Others, Urban Development, Connectivity, Asset Management, and Corporate & Others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Keppel (KPELY)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Keppel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keppel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.