Orica Limited (OTCMKTS:OCLDY – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 1.6% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $10.64 and last traded at $10.62. 2,868 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 1% from the average session volume of 2,847 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.45.
Orica Stock Down 1.4 %
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $10.20 and its 200 day simple moving average is $9.92.
Orica Increases Dividend
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Friday, January 6th. Shareholders of record on Monday, November 21st were paid a $0.1251 dividend. This is a boost from Orica’s previous dividend of $0.08. This represents a dividend yield of 2.05%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, November 18th.
Orica Company Profile
Orica Ltd. engages in the provision of mining and infrastructure solutions. The firm is also involved in manufacturing and distribution of commercial explosives and blasting systems including technical services and solutions; mining and tunneling support systems to the mining and infrastructure markets; and various chemical products and services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Orica (OCLDY)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Orica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.