Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on January 25th. Pax Dollar has a market cap of $873.44 million and $1.76 million worth of Pax Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pax Dollar token can currently be purchased for about $0.99 or 0.00004377 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Pax Dollar has traded down 0.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000969 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00002410 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00013068 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000121 BTC.
About Pax Dollar
USDP uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 10th, 2018. Pax Dollar’s total supply is 878,084,065 tokens. Pax Dollar’s official message board is medium.com/@paxosstandard. The official website for Pax Dollar is www.paxos.com/usdp. Pax Dollar’s official Twitter account is @paxosstandard and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pax Dollar
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pax Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pax Dollar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pax Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pax Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pax Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.