SafeMoon V2 (SFM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 25th. One SafeMoon V2 token can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, SafeMoon V2 has traded 7.1% lower against the dollar. SafeMoon V2 has a total market capitalization of $140.98 million and approximately $462,402.52 worth of SafeMoon V2 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded up 63.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.47 or 0.00396998 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,279.88 or 0.27866357 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.84 or 0.00602777 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000180 BTC.
SafeMoon V2 Token Profile
SafeMoon V2 was first traded on February 28th, 2021. SafeMoon V2’s total supply is 1,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 560,126,639,704 tokens. SafeMoon V2’s official message board is safemoon.medium.com. SafeMoon V2’s official Twitter account is @safemoon. The official website for SafeMoon V2 is safemoon.com. The Reddit community for SafeMoon V2 is https://reddit.com/r/safemoon.
SafeMoon V2 Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeMoon V2 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SafeMoon V2 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SafeMoon V2 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SafeMoon V2 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeMoon V2 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.