Secret (SIE) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 25th. During the last seven days, Secret has traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Secret has a market capitalization of $17.43 million and $2,652.98 worth of Secret was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Secret token can now be bought for about $0.0058 or 0.00000025 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Compound (COMP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.29 or 0.00221538 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.93 or 0.00103370 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.89 or 0.00055681 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.41 or 0.00036344 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00004409 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- Aion (AION) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Secret Token Profile
Secret (SIE) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 31st, 2018. Secret’s official Twitter account is @secret_chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Secret’s official message board is forum.scrt.network. The official website for Secret is www.secret.dev.
Buying and Selling Secret
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Secret directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Secret should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Secret using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Secret Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Secret and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.