Status (SNT) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 25th. Status has a total market capitalization of $103.08 million and $13.31 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Status has traded 11.8% higher against the dollar. One Status token can now be bought for about $0.0263 or 0.00000112 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00009996 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.87 or 0.00050716 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00029639 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00017576 BTC.
- Fei USD (FEI) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004241 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.84 or 0.00217206 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00002797 BTC.
Status (SNT) is a token. It launched on June 19th, 2017. Status’ total supply is 6,804,974,035 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,922,406,234 tokens. The Reddit community for Status is https://reddit.com/r/statusim and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Status’ official Twitter account is @ethstatus and its Facebook page is accessible here. Status’ official website is status.im.
Status Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Status should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.