Yunhong CTI Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTIB – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.87 and traded as high as $2.07. Yunhong CTI shares last traded at $2.00, with a volume of 252,853 shares traded.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, StockNews.com assumed coverage on Yunhong CTI in a research report on Tuesday. They set a “hold” rating for the company.
Yunhong CTI Stock Up 2.7 %
The company has a quick ratio of 0.26, a current ratio of 1.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.72. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $1.06 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.88.
Yunhong CTI Company Profile
Yunhong CTI Ltd. develops, produces, distributes, and sells consumer products in the United States and internationally. It offers novelty products, including foil balloons; latex balloons under the Partyloons name; and toy balloon products, which include punch balls, water bombs, and Animal Twisties, as well as other inflatable toy items.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yunhong CTI (CTIB)
- Is The Bottom In For Cyber-Security Stocks?
- Union Pacific, Norfolk Southern Pull into Buying Zone
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
Receive News & Ratings for Yunhong CTI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yunhong CTI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.