Zambesigold (ZGD) traded 11.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on January 25th. During the last week, Zambesigold has traded 9% higher against the US dollar. Zambesigold has a market cap of $48.40 million and $35,554.83 worth of Zambesigold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Zambesigold token can currently be purchased for about $0.44 or 0.00001884 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aidi Finance (BSC) (AIDI) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zoo Token (ZOOT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- CareCoin (CARES) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0755 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- OmniaVerse (OMNIA) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Kitty Inu (KITTY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $93.53 or 0.00408014 BTC.
- Lunar (LNR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Hokkaidu Inu (HOKK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QANplatform (QANX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6,564.82 or 0.28639546 BTC.
- 2G Carbon Coin (2GCC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.97 or 0.00593179 BTC.
- Lego Coin (LEGO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000175 BTC.
Zambesigold’s launch date was May 11th, 2022. Zambesigold’s total supply is 177,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 111,000,000 tokens. The official website for Zambesigold is zambesigold.co.za. Zambesigold’s official Twitter account is @zgdtoken?t=lejewjxyyfwk79atzv_z5g&s=09 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zambesigold
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zambesigold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zambesigold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zambesigold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zambesigold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zambesigold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.