Grin (GRIN) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. Over the last week, Grin has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar. One Grin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0669 or 0.00000247 BTC on major exchanges. Grin has a total market cap of $6.57 million and approximately $881,833.59 worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27,056.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $83.66 or 0.00309159 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00012441 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.99 or 0.00077548 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $151.47 or 0.00559744 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $132.07 or 0.00488061 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- Conflux (CFX) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00001418 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00003674 BTC.
Grin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C31 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 98,212,860 coins. The Reddit community for Grin is https://reddit.com/r/grincoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Grin is forum.grin.mw. The official website for Grin is grin.mw. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grin_privacy and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Grin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.