Latitude Group Holdings Limited (ASX:LFS – Get Rating) declared a final dividend on Thursday, March 16th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Sunday, April 23rd will be given a dividend of 0.04 per share on Sunday, April 23rd. This represents a yield of 3.32%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, March 20th.
Latitude Group Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 381.73, a current ratio of 4.29 and a quick ratio of 4.20.
Latitude Group Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Latitude Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Latitude Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.