Personal Assets Trust plc (LON:PNL – Get Rating) insider Mandy Clements bought 210 shares of Personal Assets Trust stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, March 15th. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 474 ($5.78) per share, for a total transaction of £995.40 ($1,213.16).
Mandy Clements also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, February 15th, Mandy Clements purchased 207 shares of Personal Assets Trust stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 480 ($5.85) per share, with a total value of £993.60 ($1,210.97).
- On Wednesday, January 18th, Mandy Clements acquired 207 shares of Personal Assets Trust stock. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 479 ($5.84) per share, for a total transaction of £991.53 ($1,208.45).
- On Wednesday, December 21st, Mandy Clements bought 209 shares of Personal Assets Trust stock. The stock was bought at an average price of GBX 474 ($5.78) per share, with a total value of £990.66 ($1,207.39).
Personal Assets Trust Stock Performance
Personal Assets Trust stock opened at GBX 472 ($5.75) on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of £1.85 billion, a PE ratio of -3,371.43 and a beta of 0.19. Personal Assets Trust plc has a one year low of GBX 463.87 ($5.65) and a one year high of GBX 506 ($6.17). The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 477.78 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 478.05.
Personal Assets Trust Dividend Announcement
About Personal Assets Trust
Personal Assets Trust plc is a closed ended multi asset mutual fund launched and managed by Troy Asset Management Limited. The fund invests in public equity and fixed income markets across the globe. It benchmarks its performance against the FTSE All-Share Index. Personal Assets Trust plc was launched in 1983, and is domiciled in United Kingdom.
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Personal Assets Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Personal Assets Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.