Service Stream Limited (ASX:SSM – Get Rating) announced a interim dividend on Thursday, March 16th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, April 5th will be given a dividend of 0.005 per share on Wednesday, April 5th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.77%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, March 21st.
Service Stream Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 55.21, a current ratio of 1.48 and a quick ratio of 1.31.
Service Stream Company Profile
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/13 – 3/17
- This Small Tech With Big Growth Prospects Is Nearing A Buy Point
- Don’t Chase FedEx Higher, Wait For The Pullback
- 3 Stocks For A Defensive Tech Portfolio
- Milk the Dividends on These 3 Cash Cows
Receive News & Ratings for Service Stream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Service Stream and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.