ARC Group Worldwide, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ARCW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 600 shares, a drop of 33.3% from the April 30th total of 900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 4,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
ARC Group Worldwide Price Performance
Shares of ARCW remained flat at $0.99 during trading hours on Friday. 10,200 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 2,718. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $0.99 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.97. ARC Group Worldwide has a one year low of $0.51 and a one year high of $1.42.
ARC Group Worldwide Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for ARC Group Worldwide Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ARC Group Worldwide and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.