Atico Mining Co. (OTCMKTS:ATCMF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 901,800 shares, an increase of 153.0% from the April 30th total of 356,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 57,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 15.6 days.
Atico Mining Price Performance
OTCMKTS:ATCMF traded up $0.01 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.14. 26,507 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 34,172. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.15 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.17. Atico Mining has a fifty-two week low of $0.12 and a fifty-two week high of $0.31.
About Atico Mining
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Atico Mining (ATCMF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Atico Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atico Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.