Shares of Avalon Advanced Materials Inc. (OTCMKTS:AVLNF – Get Rating) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.09 and traded as low as $0.08. Avalon Advanced Materials shares last traded at $0.09, with a volume of 225,839 shares trading hands.
Avalon Advanced Materials Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 3.02, a current ratio of 3.02 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.09 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.10.
Avalon Advanced Materials Company Profile
Avalon Advanced Materials, Inc is a mineral development company, which engages in the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of specialty metal and mineral properties. Its projects include East Kemptville Tin, Lilypad Cesium, Nechalacho Ree, Separation Rapids Lithium, and Warren Township Feldspar.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Avalon Advanced Materials (AVLNF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Avalon Advanced Materials Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avalon Advanced Materials and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.