BurgerFi International, LLC (NASDAQ:BFIIW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 143,600 shares, a growth of 65.1% from the April 30th total of 87,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 22,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 6.4 days.
BurgerFi International Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ BFIIW remained flat at $0.12 during mid-day trading on Friday. 2,511 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 21,707. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.07 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.08. BurgerFi International has a 1-year low of $0.04 and a 1-year high of $0.49.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BurgerFi International (BFIIW)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for BurgerFi International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BurgerFi International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.