Pareto Securities upgraded shares of BW LPG (OTCMKTS:BWLLY – Get Rating) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research report released on Monday, The Fly reports.
BW LPG Price Performance
BWLLY stock opened at $8.66 on Monday. The company has a fifty day moving average price of $7.36 and a 200-day moving average price of $7.69. BW LPG has a 52-week low of $6.40 and a 52-week high of $9.60.
BW LPG Increases Dividend
The firm also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Monday, April 3rd. Stockholders of record on Friday, March 10th were paid a dividend of $0.4737 per share. The ex-dividend date was Thursday, March 9th. This represents a dividend yield of 12.49%. This is an increase from BW LPG’s previous dividend of $0.22.
BW LPG Company Profile
BW LPG Limited, an investment holding company, engages in shipowning and chartering activities worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Very Large Gas Carriers (VLGCs) and Product Services. It is involved in the transportation of liquefied petroleum gas to oil companies, and trading and utility companies.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on BW LPG (BWLLY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for BW LPG Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BW LPG and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.