Sanford C. Bernstein initiated coverage on shares of Eisai (OTCMKTS:ESALY – Get Rating) in a research report report published on Tuesday, The Fly reports. The firm issued an outperform rating on the stock.
Eisai Stock Down 2.1 %
Eisai stock opened at $61.51 on Tuesday. The stock has a market cap of $17.64 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 70.70, a PEG ratio of 2.46 and a beta of 0.31. Eisai has a 52 week low of $36.88 and a 52 week high of $73.90. The company has a current ratio of 2.20, a quick ratio of 1.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $61.51 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $63.21.
Eisai Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eisai (ESALY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Eisai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eisai and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.