carsales.com Ltd (ASX:CAR – Get Rating) insider Walter Pisciotta sold 67,896 shares of carsales.com stock in a transaction on Wednesday, May 24th. The stock was sold at an average price of A$23.53 ($15.69), for a total transaction of A$1,597,728.67 ($1,065,152.45).
Walter Pisciotta also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, March 20th, Walter Pisciotta 593,204 shares of carsales.com stock.
carsales.com Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.58, a current ratio of 2.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 54.82.
carsales.com Increases Dividend
carsales.com Company Profile
carsales.com Ltd operates online automotive, motorcycle, and marine classifieds business in Australia, Brazil, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Chile, China, the United States, and Mexico. The company operates through Online Advertising Services; Data, Research and Services; Carsales Investments; Americas; and Asia segments.
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for carsales.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for carsales.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.