Lasertec Co. (OTCMKTS:LSRCY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 28,700 shares, an increase of 825.8% from the April 30th total of 3,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,938,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Lasertec Price Performance
Lasertec stock traded up $0.80 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $33.95. 161,593 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 163,383. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $30.84 and a 200-day simple moving average of $33.95. Lasertec has a 12 month low of $20.00 and a 12 month high of $42.86.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lasertec (LSRCY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Lasertec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lasertec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.