Metallis Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:MTLFF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 15,500 shares, a growth of 1,450.0% from the April 30th total of 1,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 42,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
Metallis Resources Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:MTLFF remained flat at $0.04 during trading on Friday. Metallis Resources has a 12 month low of $0.04 and a 12 month high of $0.21. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $0.06 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.07.
About Metallis Resources
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Metallis Resources (MTLFF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Metallis Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metallis Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.