Shares of New Wei Inc (OTCMKTS:WLTGQ – Get Rating) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. New Wei shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 800 shares changing hands.
New Wei Trading Down 25.0 %
About New Wei
Walter Energy, Inc is a holding company, which operates as a producer and exporter of metallurgical coal. Its products include thermal coal, anthracite, metallurgical coke, coal bed methane gas, and other related products. It operates through following reportable segments: U.S. Operations, Canadian and U.K.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Wei (WLTGQ)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for New Wei Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Wei and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.