Nickel Creek Platinum Corp. (OTCMKTS:NCPCF – Get Rating) was the target of a large drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 26,100 shares, a drop of 46.8% from the April 30th total of 49,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 203,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Nickel Creek Platinum Stock Performance
NCPCF traded down $0.00 during trading on Friday, reaching $0.02. 458,888 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 96,834. Nickel Creek Platinum has a 12-month low of $0.02 and a 12-month high of $0.07. The company’s 50-day moving average is $0.03 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.04.
About Nickel Creek Platinum
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nickel Creek Platinum (NCPCF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Nickel Creek Platinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nickel Creek Platinum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.