NWF Group plc (OTCMKTS:NWFFF – Get Rating) shares fell 2.5% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $1.38 and last traded at $1.39. 7,577 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 34% from the average session volume of 11,429 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.42.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Peel Hunt upgraded shares of NWF Group from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Tuesday, January 31st.
NWF Group Stock Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $1.30 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $1.31.
About NWF Group
Perimeter Medical Imaging AI, Inc is a medical technology company, which develops, patents, and commercializes surgical imaging tools. It is also involved in the development of its proprietary, next-gen ImgAssist, artificial intelligence technology under its ATLAS AI project. The company was founded by Elizabeth Munro, David Rempel, and Andrew Berkeley on May 16, 2013 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NWF Group (NWFFF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for NWF Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NWF Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.