Pigeon Co. (OTCMKTS:PGENY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,700 shares, a drop of 57.1% from the April 30th total of 6,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 5.4 days.
Pigeon Stock Performance
PGENY traded down $0.08 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $3.63. The stock had a trading volume of 1,082 shares, compared to its average volume of 819. The stock has a market capitalization of $1.76 billion, a P/E ratio of 24.73 and a beta of -0.01. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $3.84 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $3.83. Pigeon has a 52 week low of $3.09 and a 52 week high of $4.31.
Pigeon Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pigeon (PGENY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Pigeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pigeon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.