Select Sands Corp. (OTCMKTS:SLSDF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 99,500 shares, an increase of 135.2% from the April 30th total of 42,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 67,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.5 days.
Select Sands Price Performance
OTCMKTS:SLSDF remained flat at $0.03 during mid-day trading on Friday. The company had a trading volume of 285 shares, compared to its average volume of 19,635. Select Sands has a 52 week low of $0.03 and a 52 week high of $0.08. The firm has a market cap of $2.50 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.82 and a beta of 1.02. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.13, a current ratio of 1.27 and a quick ratio of 0.36. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $0.04 and its 200 day moving average is $0.04.
Select Sands Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Select Sands (SLSDF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Select Sands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Select Sands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.