Morgan Stanley upgraded shares of Shop Apotheke Europe (OTCMKTS:SAEYY – Get Rating) from an underweight rating to an equal weight rating in a research report released on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Credit Suisse Group cut Shop Apotheke Europe from an outperform rating to an underperform rating in a report on Thursday, February 9th.
Shop Apotheke Europe Price Performance
OTCMKTS:SAEYY opened at $10.55 on Tuesday. Shop Apotheke Europe has a 12-month low of $3.82 and a 12-month high of $10.55. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $9.30 and a 200 day moving average price of $7.11.
About Shop Apotheke Europe
Shop Apotheke Europe N.V. owns and operates online pharmacies in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Italy, and the Netherlands. It provides prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, and pharmacy-related beauty and personal care products, as well as food supplements. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Sevenum, the Netherlands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shop Apotheke Europe (SAEYY)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for Shop Apotheke Europe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shop Apotheke Europe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.