Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:SHECY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 14,100 shares, a drop of 96.3% from the April 30th total of 377,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 212,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shin-Etsu Chemical Trading Up 0.7 %
SHECY stock traded up $0.11 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $15.68. The stock had a trading volume of 125,926 shares, compared to its average volume of 213,373. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $15.18 and a 200 day simple moving average of $13.98. The firm has a market capitalization of $63.48 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.67 and a beta of 1.22. Shin-Etsu Chemical has a 52 week low of $9.74 and a 52 week high of $17.67.
Shin-Etsu Chemical Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Shin-Etsu Chemical (SHECY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Shin-Etsu Chemical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shin-Etsu Chemical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.