Teck Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:TCKRF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a growth of 200.0% from the April 30th total of 100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Teck Resources Price Performance
Shares of TCKRF stock remained flat at $70.70 during trading hours on Friday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $68.36 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $50.75. Teck Resources has a 12 month low of $26.10 and a 12 month high of $73.60.
About Teck Resources
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Teck Resources (TCKRF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Teck Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Teck Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.