Software Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:SWDAF – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 26,400 shares, a drop of 61.2% from the April 30th total of 68,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 264.0 days.
Software Aktiengesellschaft Price Performance
Shares of SWDAF remained flat at $37.19 during trading hours on Friday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $27.65 and its 200-day simple moving average is $25.33. Software Aktiengesellschaft has a 1 year low of $19.40 and a 1 year high of $37.19.
Software Aktiengesellschaft Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Software Aktiengesellschaft (SWDAF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Software Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Software Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.