Sourceless (STR) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 26th. One Sourceless token can now be bought for about $0.0211 or 0.00000080 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Sourceless has traded down 18.4% against the dollar. Sourceless has a market cap of $442.19 million and approximately $98.46 worth of Sourceless was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00007182 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00020899 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00025693 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00017651 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00001102 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26,687.28 or 1.00054050 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002414 BTC.
Sourceless Token Profile
STR is a token. It was first traded on January 19th, 2021. Sourceless’ total supply is 63,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,000,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Sourceless is https://reddit.com/r/sourcelessblockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sourceless’ official website is sourceless.io. Sourceless’ official message board is sourcelessblockchain.medium.com. Sourceless’ official Twitter account is @sourcelessb and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sourceless
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sourceless directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sourceless should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sourceless using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sourceless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sourceless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.